Sunday, March 23, 2008


Article whodunnit states that i hve have the right to complain...and hence, i must

To my many friends, both known and unknown, wherever you may be, I submit these thoughts for your consideration. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. Mr. Kurt Kessler Dias's dupes all look like Kurt, think like Kurt, act like Kurt, and prevent me from getting my work done, just like Kurt does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. I've got a beef with Mr. Kurt Kessler Dias. To get immediately to the point, Kurt's plans for the future are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but he says that he is clean and bright and pure inside. You know, he can lie as much as he wants but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd surely prevent anyone from hearing that I, not being one of the many indelicate election-year also-rans of this world, respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Contemptible people like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in the most indecent tyrants you'll ever see in order to convince them to deplete the ozone layer. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that going through the motions of working is the same as working. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, Mr. Kurt Kessler Dias's hagiographic adoration of colonialism is obviously sickening.. In the beginning of this post, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: Mr. Kurt Kessler Dias thinks there should be a law prohibiting people from saying any harsh or unkind things against him.

4 comments: