Thursday, March 13, 2008


Today is a very special day...but i feel horrible. Its raining...coincidence?...i think not.
I think he's right about the rain theory...I think i'm right about my theories.
I think of what to wear, the gild tell me that i should wear something special... i ask "whats the the point?"
I have 40 tickets to sell...thanks to a current mindset thats driving me insane...squeezed myself out of a play production that i had absolutely no intention of directing.... bought a t shirt from a random guy just coz i didn't want to say no..
Somethings happening, and rapidly so...sinking? not the right word...
And don't even get me started on 'words'...sometimes i wish we could just dive into sign language unquestioned...just so that it could make things easier...for me.
Selfish as that may sound....isn't that the edict we're looking for?

5 comments:

  1. Kyaaam, I've tagged you... Just copy my blog 'Let's play Tag!!!'... put in your own answers to the given questions and tag other 5 bloggers... follow the pattern used by previous taggers to tag... and don't forget to let me know who you're tagging by leaving a comment in my last post... ask if any help needed... go tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete