Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh you put the thing on the fridge!





I am in dire need of excitement.
Thats it.

problem is, i keep looking to get it from conversation with other people. Obviously, through experience, that clearly, is not beneficial in any way.
People come, stay for 5 mins and leave. Those being the excitement inducing ones. The other ones continue to talk, rather, chew my brains and hang on to the few remaining shreds of it.
However, such is the state i'm in where I, will welcome any sort of communication. Yes, even from the zombiefiers.
I need to find a solution. Should i concede defeat and blabber on like Miss france or should numb myself comfortably and bear it,and or should I just keel over and DIE [of boredom of course]


Incase you're wondering wht the title has to do with this post, lets jus say that tht was the most entertainin thing i heard today. [Apart from Miss Frances'answer]

No comments:

Post a Comment