Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Haggis


I apologize,
I apologize firstly, for not posting,
I apologize, secondly for writing 'apologize' one too many times.
Now for the real apology,
Of late, and this is to myself, I've formulated a terrible habit. One that i'm ashamed of but can't stay away from. I'd like to blame it on the lack of internet. Yeah....yeah ..thts it. Why else would I put myself through the torture that is the crux of this bad habit....?
umm... spill, i must.
I'm sure a large number of ya'll know what haggis is. However delicious they* proclaim it to be. ['they', being the farmers who'd like a propagation to their name], it really is the most disgusting part of god knows what a person could imagine. believe you me, I've seen some gross looking stuff, I would share, but i fear my love life would take a beating...sigh!..
Lets just cut to the chase, the reason i'm thinking about haggis is because i've linked it mentally to my abhorous-[ I know its not a word, IT SHOULD BE] habit.

Here it is, I've started following HINDI SERIALS- bwahahahahhaha- shame upon me!!!
The likes of 'balika vadhu', uttaran, bhagyavidantawho? and the list goes on....

THERE, have ur laughs!
I HATE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. BALIKA BADHU!!
    DUDE! You are like my DADI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed!!..imagin if ur daddi had the internet...she wudnt have to resort to these things

    ReplyDelete